Director Business Development & Sales Medical Devices Germany
Are you looking for a new challenge? Being in charge of developing the German market for a fast-growing Swiss/Dutch company? You have experience in Germany with sales of Point of Care devices, such as Glucose, Cholesterol, Haemoglobin, Urine? You know the market and the players? You are someone with an entrepreneurial spirit that knows/wants to build a business?
If this appeals to you then “Sales Director Medical Devices Germany” at SwissPointOfCare is for you.
Who are you?
You have a passion for business development and sales. You are well established in the medical devices industry, you know the hospitals, clinics, wholesalers, insurers. You have at least 5 years relevant experience and a proven sales track record. You have a “can-do” mentality, pro-active and hands-on. You have a commercial mindset and you know how to capitalize on opportunities. You are result driven, ambitious and you want to grow.
Who is SwissPointOfCare?
We are a young and fast-growing Swiss/Dutch company. We sell and distribute point of care devices for glucose, cholesterol, haemoglobin, urine etc. We partner with a large American manufacturer with its own production facilities in Asia. We are doubling in sales every year thanks to our low cost, high quality, customer centric approach and entrepreneurial mindset. We have been selling for several years in Germany both B2B and B2C and want to further grow our business there.
We offer you an exciting job with freedom and opportunity to grow and develop our German business.
What does a “Director Business Development & Sales Medical Devices Germany ” do?
As Director you are responsible for developing our B2B sales in Germany with both new customers and existing customers
- Building B2B sales in Germany
- Management of all B2B sales activities in Germany with focus hospitals, clinics, professionals, wholesalers.
- Insurance “Rückvergütung”
- Public tenders
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- You have extensive knowledge of POC market;
- You recognize yourself in our core values as committed, honest and entrepreneurial.
- Your are fluent in German with good command of English.
- Strong communication skills to internal and external audiences.
Hours and working hours
- Flexible hours and home office
- Full time/min. 32 hours
We pay a good salary and offer excellent growth possibilities.
Location: Office Amsterdam
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent