Health Webshop Manager
Are you looking to make a difference to people’s lives? Helping people to regain their health through lifestyle and nutrition? Do you want to be part of a young team in our soon to open Amsterdam office? Working in fast-growing business with plenty of growth opportunities? Do you want to be the person taking our online shop and B2C sales to the next level? If this appeals to you then “Manager Online Shop Health” at SwissPointOfCare is for you.
Who are you?
You have a passion for e-commerce and entrepreneurship. You have minimum 3 years relevant experience in the digital area, for example online shop management, online marketing, online content management or e-commerce. You have a “can-do” mentality, pro-active and hands-on. You want to work in a young, enthusiastic, dynamic high energy team. You have a commercial mindset and you know how to capitalize on opportunities. You are result driven, ambitious and you want to grow.
Who is SwissPointOfCare?
We are a young and fast-growing Swiss/Dutch company. Our mission is to help people take control of their health by providing information, test devices and natural solutions. We help people with affordable test devices for Ketone, Cholesterol and Glucose. We help people with our Go-Keto and Vital20 natural supplements, our Vortex water vitaliser and our organic Biarritz Sun- and Skincare.
We offer you an exciting job in a young, high energy team, with plenty of opportunities to grow.
What does a “Manager Online Shop Health” do?
As Webshop Manager you are responsible for increasing the conversion on both new customers and existing customers, the content and managing external parties.
- Management of all online shop activities in Europe with a strong focus on Netherlands, Germany and Austria
- Product mix activation and price promotions and optimization of the consumer journey
- Content management such as content calendar, personalizing content, writing product information, making sure that all links are working, updating the database
- Develop landing pages, teasers & content for the online shop
- Development of an online campaign plan and marketing calendar
- Developing partnerships with local brands in order to get more reach
- Continuously improve the sales performance (traffic, conversion rate, customer satisfaction)
- UX improvements and A / B testing of the webshop to increase the conversion
- Managing external parties such as the web builder, SEO and SEA
- Work together with service providers and agencies in online marketing
- Responsible for building the brand online in Europe
- You have at least three years of experience in a similar role;
- You have extensive knowledge of online and offline marketing;
- You recognize yourself in our core values as committed, honest and entrepreneurial.
- Good command of English, German and Dutch.
- You are good in using our tools and apps, such as G-Suite, WordPress/Woocommerce, Trustpilot, Active Campaign CRM, Facebook, Instagram.
- HBO / WO
Hours and working hours
- Full time/min. 32 hours
- Flexible office hours and some working from home is possible
We pay a good salary and offer excellent growth possibilities.
Location: Office Amsterdam
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent