Swiss Point of Care, Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
Do you want to be part of an enthusiastic and international team that helps people take control of their health? We are a fast growing scale-up with a focus on medical devices and diagnostics and food & dietary supplements that targets both the business market and consumers.
To achieve our goal of 1 million 5-star reviews we are looking for a Customer Service & Sales Support specialist that speaks French, English and either Italian or Spanish to join our fast growing team in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.
In this exciting role you will be the first point of contact for our customers and B2B clients. You will be answering questions about our products, resolving issues customers experience with our medical devices and troubleshooting delivery issues. You will also provide Sales Support to our B2B customers in France and southern Europe.
What you will be doing:
- Customer Service Support for our clients; answering questions that come in via phone, email, our social media channels and our online chat application.
- Contact with our distribution partner to resolve delivery related issues.
- Sales support for our B2B team. Making presentation, preparing sales documentation, invoices and be the first contact for our B2C and B2B clients in France and southern Europe.
- Assist with new product development.
- Assist maintaining our social media channels.
- Monitoring of and communication to customers regarding their orders status, shipment planning, documentation and scheduling.
The ideal candidate has:
- Excellent communication skills/written skills with fluency in French, English and either Italian or Spanish. Speaking Dutch and any other language would be great, but is not necessary.
- Relevant studies.
- Experience with medical devices is a real plus.
- Experience with or a willingness to learn more about B2B sales.
- A positive mind set and a social team player with a solution oriented “can do” attitude.
- Experience in a flexible and moving start-up/scale-up environment with multiple stakeholders. This means you need to be open-minded, collaborative, and open to change.
What We Offer:
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and cultural differences.
We are a scale-up, with the possibility and challenges that comes with that. It means that things can change quickly, and we believe that you enjoy that type of environment. You will join a growing and fun team where you are expected to participate to build an awesome brand. Our focus is currently on Europe, but our ambitions don’t stop there. Be part of creating something new and exciting together with a fun group of teammates. The pace is fast, and it is never boring!
A salary to match your skills and experiences and your own laptop.
We like to keep our organization as flat as possible to stay flexible so we can grow, invent, change and adapt to our customers as well as the reality around us. This dynamic means that your contributions have a direct impact.
We work from a modern office building that has is easy to reach with public transport, has ample parking and all the facilities you could wish for, including an awesome restaurant where you will always find something you like for lunch.
This is a part time or full time position (24 – 40 hours), with a probation period of one month and an initial one year contract.
Our recruitment process:
You apply by submitting your CV and motivation letter written in Germen or English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will let all candidates who send in a complete CV and cover letter know within one week whether they will go through to the first selection round. This consists of a 10-minute interview via Teams to discuss your CV and motivation letter. If we feel there is a match, we will ask you to complete an assessment after which you’ll be invited to an interview with our CEO.
We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so do not hesitate to submit your application if you´re interested.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to Michael Warner, email@example.com or call at +31 (0)85 1303 684.
To learn more about us, check out our website on swisspointofcare.com/career and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.