Mission Plus Hb Blood Capillaries (x50)
✅ 50x Capillary Transfer tubes 10µl
✅ Glass tube inside for better performance
✅ Use the capillaries to collect and transfer blood to the teststrip
✅ Clearly marked fill line to always collect the right amount of blood for accurate testing
✅ For use with Mission® Plus Hb Hemoglobin testrips
How to use?
- Wipe away the first drop of blood.
- Make sure you have a nice rounded drop of blood.
- Hold the capillary tube with the open side facing up, gently touching the blood droplet
- Do not press the capillary tube, as it fills by itself.
- Fill the capillary with blood to the black fill line.
- Position the capillary above the teststrip and empty it by pressing the balloon at the end
Important: If the droplet starts to spread, then wipe away your finger dry / clean (with tissue paper) before making a new droplet. The droplet should be nice and round and should not flow.:
Important: When you empty the capillary on the strip be careful to suck the blood back into the capillary
Tip: If you do not get enough blood into the capillary the first time, put the partly filled capillary down, and massage the base of the finger to generate a new drop.