I love this recipe, which under its chocolate treat appearance is simply a fat bomb that allows us to increase our fats while enjoying a healthy treat and without generating inflammation.
What do you need?
- 250g soft butter at room temperature
- 50g sugar-free cocoa power
- 60g Go-Keto MCT oil
- Monk Fruit drop sweetener or stevia, or erythritol powder mix amount according to your taste
- Flavouring: vanilla, coffee, rum, orange or mint, to taste
1. Carefully mix the butter with cacoa, MCT Oil, sweetener and flavouring
2. Let it chill for one hour
3. Form balls with your hands and roll them in cocoa powder
4. These truffles can be kept for a fortnight in the refrigerator
Macros, for the entire preparation:
- Fat: 238g
- Carbohydrates: 4.5g
- Protein: 10g
To find out the macros of one of your truffles, you should divide the total macros by the number of truffles you have made with the preparation, as it depends no their size.
Enjoy the chocolate treat!
Céline / Ketoloveshop