Swiss Point of Care, Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
Do you want to be part of an enthusiastic and international team that helps people take control of their health? We are looking for a Marketing and Communication Specialist Medical Devices EMEA for our fast growing In-Vitro Diagnostics and Medical Devices division in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for all our marketing and communication activities for our European activities, with a strong focus on the DACH region.
What you will be doing:
- Defining the marketing and communication strategy, together with your colleagues and under the guidance of the Sales Manager.
- Developing and implementing communication plans, whereby your focus is on digital and online campaigns.
- Managing the tools needed for the online campaigns.
- Creating landing pages, social media marketing and SEM.
- Contributing to the achievement of the set kpi’s and objectives.
- Developing content such as short copy for social media but also blogs and articles for the newsletter.
- Data analysis and reporting of customer satisfaction and ROI.
- Providing customer service related to IVD and medical devices.
- Competitive analysis to gain market insight.
- Managing your marketing budget.
The ideal candidate has:
- A relevant completed Bachelor/Master degree, for instance in the field of Marketing and Communication.
- A minimum of 1 years work experience in a (similar) role as Marketing & Communication Coordinator or Specialist.
- Demonstrable experience with business-to-business, preferably within the field of IVD and medical devices.
- Demonstrable experience with SEO, SEM, marketing automation and CRM systems (MS Dynamics).
- Knowledge and experience with web analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Adwords and WebTrends.
- Excellent verbal and written command of English. German and Dutch are a real plus.
- Knowledge of the latest trends and developments in the online marketing domain (preferably within the IVD and medical sector).
What We Offer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and cultural differences.
We are a scale-up, with the possibility and challenges that comes with that. It means that things can change quickly, and we believe that you enjoy that type of environment. You will join a growing and fun team where you are expected to participate to build an awesome brand. Our focus is currently on Europe, but our ambitions don’t stop there. Be part of creating something new and exciting together with a fun group of teammates. The pace is fast, and it is never boring!
A salary to match your skills and experiences and your own laptop.
We like to keep our organization as flat as possible to stay flexible so we can grow, invent, change and adapt to our customers as well as the reality around us. This dynamic means that your contributions have a direct impact.
We work from a modern office building that has is easy to reach with public transport, has ample parking and all the facilities you could wish for, including an awesome restaurant where you will always find something you like for lunch.
This is a full time position (36 – 40 hours), with a probation period of one month and an initial one year contract.
Our recruitment process
You apply by submitting your CV and motivation letter written English to email@example.com.
We will let all candidates who send in a complete CV and cover letter know within one week whether they will go through to the first selection round. This consists of a 10-minute interview via Teams to discuss your CV and motivation letter. If we feel there is a match, we will ask you to complete an assessment after which you’ll be invited to an interview with our CEO.
We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so do not hesitate to submit your application if you´re interested.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to Michael Warner, firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +31 (0)85 1303 684.
To learn more about us, check out our website on swisspointofcare.com/career and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.