Go-Keto Ketone Glucose Meter Kickstart Set (incl 10 ketone strips)
The Go-Keto® ketone and glucose meter is admired for its accuracy. Everything you need for measuring your glucose and ketone levels with the #1 Ketone test in Europe. Used daily by thousands of ketonians, and health professionals.
A compact and fast 2-in-1 device to measure your glucose and ketones anywhere! With this battery operated meter you can easily monitor your glucose and ketone levels at home or when travelling.
The Go-Keto meter accurately measures ketones and glucose with 2 different strips. This all in a matter of seconds from a very small drop of blood.
✅ Highly accurate blood glucose and ketone monitoring
✅ Largest β-ketones measurement range on the market (0.0 mmol/L ~ 8.0 mmol/L )
✅ #1 Ketone test in Europe to track progress into nutritional ketosis!
✅ Recommended by leading ketogenic doctors, scientists, coaches
✅ Detects low ketone levels at an early stage
✅ Easy to use, suitable for both professional and home use.
The Go-Keto Kickstart Set includes everything for your first 10 Ketone measurements:
Everything you need for measuring your ketone levels with the #1 Ketone test in Europe. Recommended by leading ketogenic doctors, scientists and coaches.
✅ Go-Keto blood glucose and ketone meter
✅ 1 lancing pen
✅ 10 lancets
✅ 10 ketone test strips
✅ 1 ketone control solution
✅ 2 batteries (CR 2032 3,0V)
✅ 1 carrying case
✅ user manual
There are 2 types of test strips for this meter. Glucose Test Strips and Ketone Test Strips.
- Go-Keto Ketone Test Strips (x25)
- Go-Keto Glucose Teststrips (x50)
Note: These test strips are exclusively for use with the Go-Keto® and OnCall® GK Dual Meter
Why is the Go-Keto ketone glucose meter the best choice?
The Go-Keto ketone and glucose meter is admired for its accuracy. Used daily by thousands of ketonians, and health professionals. It’s easy to use, needs only a small fingertip blood droplet and has the widest measurement range on the market.
- User-friendly design for better operation
- Ketone test strips clearly labeled with test name and arrow marks for easier strip identification and operation
- Ketone icon on the display and Code Number starting with letter “K” on the canister help distinguish between ketone and glucose tests
Instructions for use:
See your User’s Manual for complete instructions for blood sample collection before use. Watch our instructional videos to optimize your testing results; videos on YouTube, our website. There are different strips for ketone and for glucose measurement.
- Open the cap of the test strip vial only to remove a test strip for testing. Replace the cap immediately to protect the remaining test strips from moisture in the air.
- Run the blood β-Ketone test following the instructions contained in your user’s manual.
- The blood β-Ketone test result will be shown on the meter display window. This result should fall within the target range recommended by your healthcare professional. If your blood β-Ketone test results are higher, ask your healthcare professional what to do. Always consult your healthcare professional before making any changes to your treatment plan.
step 2 and 3 also apply for glucose testing
Specifications & Features:
Largest measurement range on the market
- Glucose: 0.6 – 33 3 mmol/L (10 – 600mg/dL)
- β-ketone: 0.0 – 8.0 mmol/L
A small blood droplet is enough to test:
- Glucose: 0.8 μL
- β--ketone: 1.2 μL
Fast testing time:
- Glucose:< 5 seconds
- β--ketone: <10 seconds
The highly accurate Go-Keto meter offers advanced performance:
- Fast and easy Ketone or Glucose measuring with 2 different strips
- Clinical proven accuracy
- Automatic calibration with code chip
- Strip ejector for easy and safe disposal
- Meal-markers help monitor results before and after meals
- 5 customizable test reminders
- 7, 14, 30, 60 and 90 day averaging to quickly identify blood glucose trends
- Hypo, hyper and ketone warnings
- Stores up to 450 blood glucose and β-Ketone records with time and date
- Long battery life – up to 3,000 tests
- Wide operating temp. range of 5 – 45ºC allows testing in almost any environment
- Operating Relative Humidity 10 – 90%
- Meter Size 90.3 mm x 58.0 mm x 19.4 mm
- Display Size 40.2 mm x 36.0 mm
- Weight 64 g (with battery installed)
Quality & Warranty
All Point Of Care measuring devices offered by SwissPointOfCare comply with the strict European directives and are ISO and/or CE0123 certified. All devices provided by SwissPointOfCare are subject to stringent quality tests several times a year, incl. independent testing agencies in Europe, including Switzerland and Germany,
Your Trusted Health Partner
SwissPointOfCare stands for trust and reliability. On all of our products we provide the full factory warranty. You are entitled to a good product. If something is amiss, we will solve it for you.
SwissPointOfCare is authorized dealer of ACON for Europe.
The capillary blood β-Ketone measurements from at least 100 participants were taken by a trained technician using the Go-Keto® Blood Glucose & Ketone Meter (y). Capillary blood samples were obtained only from fingertip for the Go-Keto® Blood Glucose & Ketone Meter testing. Fingertip samples from the same subjects were also analyzed.