Krill Oil Omega-3 Highly Dosed EPA/DHA 590mg (90 capsules)
Our Krill Oil has more Omega-3 than others on the market, thanks to the unique Superba Boost™ highly concentrated EPA and DHA.
More and more people are choosing Krill oil over fish oil and for very good reasons.
Krill oil makes your Omega-3 index rise twice as fast as fish oil. it contains nutrients that are scientifically proven to be essential for good health and can help prevent the risk of countless diseases and conditions. And, sustainably fished under MSC Ecolabel.
- Unique patented Superba Boost™ purification process removes unwanted marine salts and triglycerides for higher EPA and DHA
- Krill has superior bioavailability of Omega-3 compared regular fish oil.
- The EPA and DHA phospholipids in Krill are in a form similar to the cells in the human body making them easy to absorb and digest.
- Only the omega-3 fatty acids in Krill are bound to watersoluble phospholipids for higher availability
- Phospholipids are the building blocks of our cells
Does not smell
- Our Krill doesn’t smell, and no fishy aftertaste
Stays fresh and does not oxidize
- Krill contains Astaxanthin, a strongly red coloured anti-oxidant, that is also a natural preservative.
Good for your Heart
- Krill is rich in Omega-3 EPA and DHA fatty acids, that support a healthy heart1
Good for your Liver
- Only our Superba Boost™ Krill is rich in choline that supports a healthy liver2
Good for your Eyes,
- The Omega-3 EPA and DHA in Krill oil play a vital role in normal eye function and eye health.
Good for your Brain
- Omega-3 supports normal brain health.
- EPA and DHA are an important building block for the brain, memory and learning
Pure and clean
- Krill is sourced from the pristine waters of the Antarctic ocean, far away from man made pollutants.
- Pure and clean. No heavy metals like some fish oils
Our Superba™ is the only krill that is certified as being sustainable and 100% traceable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC). MSC requirements meet global best practice guidelines for certification and eco-labeling programs.
- Sustainable Fishery MSC Ecolabel certified sustainable source of Omega-3s
- Naturally Non-GMO product
- Antarctic Wildlife Research Fund (AWR)
- MSC’s certification is based upon the health of the target biomass and the impact on the ecosystem of the fishery management system in place.
- MSC was created by the WWF World Wildlife Foundation
1 beneficial effect with a daily intake of 250mg EPA and DHA (2 softgel capsules)
Krill Oil Omega-3 Highly Dosed EPA/ DHA helps with:
✅ Highest Omega-3 EPA and DHA Krill Oil available
✅ Better absorbed than regular fish oil.
✅ Does not smell, and no fishy aftertaste
✅ Natural Astaxanthin protects Krill oil against oxidation
✅ Omega-3 EPA and DHA good for heart, eyes and brain1
✅ Rich in Choline that supports healthy liver function and lipid metabolism2
✅ Pure and clean, no heavy metals like some fish oils
✅ Sustainably fished under MSC-Ecolabel”
1 Valid with a minimum intake of 250mg EPA and DHA (2 softgel capsules)
Ingredients and recommended use
Ingredients and recommended use
Each Krill Oil Omega-3 capsule (596 mg) contains:
Superba Boost™ Krill oil from Antarctic Krill Euphausia Superba (crustacean), fish gelatine (capsule).
Our Softgel capsules are made from fish gelatine and not from cow or pig gelatine.
Why these ingredients?
At Swiss Point of Care we only offer the best quality available for you. That’s why we selected Superba Boost. it is the best krill oil on the market. And our softgels? We use fish gelatine, because to be honest. who wants gelatine from a cow or pig in his Omega-3.
Take 2 capsules per day.
Keep to the recommended dosage.
Not suitable for people with an allergy to fish or shellfish or people take blood thinning medication.
One daily dosage (2 capsules) provides you:
679 mg – Marine Phospholipids
(lipid extract from crustacean Antarctic Krill (Euphausia Superba)
– with 334 mg – Omega-3 lipids1 of which
– 214,5 mg – EPA
– 83,4 mg – DHA
83,4 mg – Choline2
220,5 μg – Astaxanthin
Not suitable for persons with an allergy to fish or shellfish or who take blood thinning medication.
KOAG/KAG Registration Code: 4403-1217-1823