Mission 3-in-1 Cholesterol Meter Starterpack (2nd Chance)
Everything you need for measuring all cholesterol values with the #1 Cholesterol meter in Europe. Recommended by leading cardiovascular doctors, laboratories, health professionals and consumers.
The results have laboratory accuracy and ensure continuous monitoring of all parameters: Total cholesterol CHOL, HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, Triglycerides and the cholesterol ratio.
You will know your test results within 1 minute. All this with just a few of drops of blood and 1 single teststrip.
The Mission 3-in-1 Cholesterol meter is admired for its accuracy. Used daily by thousands of doctors, clinics, laboratories, health professionals and consumers.
✅ Highly accurate blood cholesterol monitoring
✅ all cholesterol values: Total cholesterol, HDL, Triglycerides, LDL and Cholesterol ratio
✅ needs only 1 teststrip for all values
✅ and just 35 μL blood from your finger
✅ easy to use, suitable for both professional and home use.
✅ #1 Cholesterol test in Europe
✅ used by thousands of doctors, clinics, health professionals and consumers worldwide
Specifications and Features:
The Mission 3-in-1 meter accurately gives you all cholesterol values with just 1 teststrip and only 35 μl blood (2 drops) within a few minutes. The meter is battery operated, CE0123 certified and is suitable for both professional and home use.
- Only 1 strip to measure complete Cholesterol Lipid Panel
- Within a few minutes and just a couple of drops of blood you’ll know the results.
- Measures Total Cholesterol (CHOL), High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) and Triglycerides (TRIG);
- And calculates Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL) and CHOL/HDL ratio
- Calculates cardiovascular risk
Easy to use
- Specimen Volume 35 μL blood
- Easy to read large display 50mm x 50mm
- It’s portable
- The device just requires 4 x AAA batteries, which are included.
Lab results at home with most accurate system on the market
- Mission 3-in-1 is used by many Hospitals and Health Care Practices.
- Reliable results confirmed in clinical trials
- Can be set to mg/dl or mmol/l
- CHOL: 100-500 mg/dL (2.59-12.93 mmol/L) (≤ 5.0%)
- HDL: 30-100 mg/dL (0.78-2.59 mmol/L) (≤ 5.0%)
- TRIG: 100-650 mg/dL (1.13-7.34 mmol/L) (≤ 5.0%)
The highly accurate Mission 3 in 1 Cholesterol offers advanced performance:
- Fast and easy cholesterol measuring of all of values with only 1 strip and just 35 μL
- Clinical proven accuracy
- Blood from finger or venous whole blood, serum, or plasma
- Reliable detection using reflectance photometry wavelengths 635 nm
- Automatic calibration with code chip
- Stores up to 200 complete cholesterol results with time and date
- Powered by regular 4 AAA or AC Adaptor (Mini USB, 5V dc, 50 mA)
- Automatic shut off 5 minutes
- Long battery life ≥ 1,000 tests
- Wide operating temp. range 15-40°C (59-104°F); allows testing in almost everywhere
- Operating Relative Humidity 10 – 90%
- Meter Size (L x W x H) 137 mm × 79 mm × 26 mm (5.4” x 3.1” x 1.0”)
- Large Display Size 50 mm x 50 mm
- Light weight 145 g, 5.11 oz (excl batteries)
- PC Interface for data transfer to PC Mini USB port
- CE0123- certified.
The Mission 3in1 Cholesterol Starterpack
The starterpack contains everything you need for your first 5 tests.
✅ Mission 3-in-1 Cholesterol Meter
✅ 5x Mission 3-in-1 Teststrips incl Codechip
✅ 5x Safety Lancets
✅ 5x Blood transfer capillaries
✅ 4x AA batteries
✅ Carrying pouch
✅ User Manual
Why the Swiss Point Of Care Mission 3-in-1 is the best choice.
The Mission 3-in-1 cholesterol meter is admired for its accuracy. Used daily by thousands of consumers, and health professionals. It’s easy to use, needs only a small fingertip blood droplet and is the most reliable and accurate meter on the market. Suitable for both professional and home use.
- Fast measurement, ideal for general practice, health centers, patients and consumers.
- Can store up 200 results;
- User-friendly design for better operation
- Cholesterol strips individually wrapped
- Large display
Instructions for use:
See your User’s Manual for complete instructions for blood sample collect before use. Watch our instructional videos to optimize your testing results; videos on YouTube and on our website.
Before you start make sure you have the following:
- Mission 3-in-1 Meter
- Safety Lancet to
- Cholesterol Teststrip 3-in-1
- Capillary transfer tube
- Alcohol wipe
* Meter Setup: You must configure the meter for the first use. This only needs to be done once.
When to measure?
Measurement is best done in the morning on an empty stomach. The value of the blood triglycerides are affected by sugars in the blood, which then influences the LDL calculation.
Doing a test:
Before your first use of the meter we recommend that you watch the “how to do a test” video.
Make sure to read the Quickstart Guide, which explains step-by-step how to do a test.
This information can also be found on the Cholesterol testing page on our website
- Turn the meter on and put the test strip into the meter.
- Wait for the blood drop symbol to flash.
- Puncture the finger with the safety lancet.
- Collect the blood with the capillary.
- Empty the capillary on the strip.
- Results will show within 1 minute.
If you need further help, you can contact us and we gladly walk you through.
And we offer full documentation, including manuals, quickstart guide, video’s etc. Complementary user training and support in 5 languages (UK, DE, FR, ES; NL).
It might take a while to get used to pricking your finger and collecting the blood with the capillary. We made 2 videos so you can see how its done.
1) Setup Instructions Mission 3-in-1 and
2) Test Instructions Mission 3-in-1 available in 5 languages
The written quickstart guide explains each step and includes helpful tips and Frequently Asked Questions
Quality & Warranty
All Point Of Care measuring devices offered by SwissPointOfCare comply with the strict European directives and are ISO and/or CE0123 certified. All devices provided by SwissPointOfCare are subject to stringent quality tests several times a year, incl. independent testing agencies in Europe, including Switzerland and Germany, SwissPointOfCare is authorized dealer of ACON for Europe.
SwissPointOfCare stands for trust and reliability. On all of our products we provide the full factory warranty. You are entitled to a good product. If something is amiss, we will solve it for you.
ACON is a global operating American company with a world class US FDA registered manufacturing facility. It operates under global standards, such as US FDA regulations, GMP/QSR requirements, and ISO 13485 to ensure that all products are manufactured to the highest quality standards. ACON supplies 1000nds of hospitals, clinical laboratories, physician offices, blood banks, pharmacies, and home users worldwide.
CHOL: 100-500 mg/dL (2.59-12.93 mmol/L) (≤ 5.0%)
HDL: 30-100 mg/dL (0.78-2.59 mmol/L) (≤ 5.0%)
TRIG: 100-650 mg/dL (1.13-7.34 mmol/L) (≤ 5.0%)
CHOL: 100-500 mg/dL (2.59-12.93 mmol/L) (≤ 15%)
HDL: 15-30 mg/dL (0.39-0.78 mmol/L) (≤ ± 5mg/dL or ≤ ± 0.13 mmol/L); 30-100 mg/dL (0.78-2.59 mmol/L) (≤ 15%)
TRIG: 45-100 mg/dL (0.51-1.13 mmol/L) (≤ ±15mg/dL or ≤ ± 0.17 mmol/L); 100-650 mg/dL (1.13-7.34 mmol/L) (≤ 15%)
** Clinical studies show that the measured values correspond very well with laboratory tests. The meter and strips can be used by both consumers (test with blood from the fingertip) and professionals (testing in veins blood, serum and / or plasma – with or without anti-coagulants).