Mission Plus Hb Hemoglobin Meter Starterpack Basic (incl. 10 strips)
The Mission Plus Hb is the most affordable Hemoglobin meter with Lab-quality accuracy and precision for Hemoglobin (Hb) and Hematocrit (Hct) testing!
Get reliable results from a small drop of blood in less than 15 seconds. Used by blood banks, ambulances, clinics, laboratories and health professionals.
✅ Highly accurate Hemoglobin (Hb) and Hematocrit (Hct) testing
✅ unit of measure: g/dL, g/L, mmol/L.
✅ easy to use teststrips
✅ needs only 10 μl blood
✅ fast results <15 sec
✅ used by blood banks, ambulances, clinics, laboratories and health professionals worldwide
✅ for professional use only
The Starterpack Basic includes everything you need for 10 Hemoglobin tests
Everything you need for measuring Hemoglobin with this highly accurate and easy to use Hb testing system.
✅ Mission Plus Hb Meter
✅ 10x Mission Plus Hb Teststrips incl Codechip
✅ 1x Lancing device
✅ 10x Lancets
✅ 10x Blood transfer capillaries
✅ 4x AAA batteries
✅ Carrying pouch
✅ User Manual
Why is Mission® Plus Hb the best choice?
The most affordable Hemoglobin meter with Lab-quality accuracy and precision for Hb and Hct testing. The testing system provides results in less than 15 seconds and requires only a single drop of whole blood
Easy to use:
- Strip format offers accurate results and affordable pricing
- Device format minimizes contamination and provides sturdy handling
- Hemoglobin (Hb) and Hematocrit (Hct) results in < 15 seconds
- Simply insert a test, apply blood with a capillary transfer tube, and read the results
- Auto-calibration with code chip for added convenience
- 10 µL capillary or venous blood required
- Precise results equivalent to hematology analyzers
- Wide Hb measurement range of 4.5 – 25.6 g/dL with Hct range of 13 – 75%
- Quick data transfer via Mini USB port
Mission Plus Hb Setup and Testing protocol:
Before your first use of the meter we recommend that you read the user manual for detailed instructions on blood sample collection and usage of the meter. Also watch our instructional videos on YouTube and on our website to optimize your testing results.
Download our Quickstart Guide, which explains step-by-step how to do a test.
Before you start make sure you have the following:
- Mission Plus Hb Meter*
- Lancing device and lancet
- Hb Mission Plus Teststrip & code chip
- Capillary transfer tube 10µl
- Alcohol wipe
- Protective Gloves
- The Mission Plus Hb is only for use by medical professionals.
- The test strips are very sensitive. Be careful not to touch the reagens area and always wear gloves.
- Do not use the test strips for more than 3 months after opening.
- You must follow the testing protocol at all times to ensure correct results.
Staff and User training: If you need further help, you can contact us and we gladly walk you through. We offer full documentation, including manuals, quickstart guide, video’s etc. Complementary user training and support is available in 5 languages (UK, DE, FR, ES; NL).
Specifications and Features:
The Mission® Plus Hb Hemoglobin Testing System is intended for the quantitative determination of hemoglobin (Hb) and calculated hematocrit (Hct) in capillary and venous human whole blood. The easy to use portable meter analyzes the intensity and color of light reflected from the reagent area of a test strip or device, ensuring quick and accurate results.
The Mission® Plus Hb meter provides results in less than 15 seconds and requires only a single drop of whole blood. The meter can store up to 1,000 results and records can be transferred to a computer for further analysis using the USB port.
The highly accurate Mission Plus Hemoglobin meter offers affordable Hb and Hct testing:
- Only needs 10 μL blood droplet
- Fast time to results <15 seconds
- Units of Measure g/dL, g/L, mmol/L
- Hb Measurement Range 4.5-25.6 g/dL, 45-256 g/L, 2.8-15.9 mmol/L
- Hct Range 13-75%
- Capillary and Venous whole blood
- Automatic Calibration with Codechip
- Test Strip Shelf Life: 6-18mths unopened canister; 3 months opened canister
- Reflectance Photometer (Wavelengths 525 nm)
- Detection Principle Methemoglobin
- Hb Within Run Precision CV ≤ 3%
- Hb Total Precision CV ≤ 3%
- Venous Blood: Y=0.9582X+0.5673, R2=0.992;
- Capillary Blood: Y=1.006X+0.026, R2=0.993
- Operating Conditions 10 – 40 ºC (50 -104 ºF); ≤90％ RH
- Meter Storage Conditions 0-50 °C (32-122 °F); ≤90% RH
- Strip Storage Conditions 2-30 °C (36-86 °F); ≤85% RH
- Power Source 4 AAA batteries (1.5V) or AC Adapter (Mini USB, 5V dc, 50 mA)
- Battery Life 360 hours or 2,700 tests
- Memory 1,000 tests with date/time and ID number
- Automatic Shut Off 8 minutes after last use
- Meter Size 137 mm × 79 mm × 26 mm (5.4” × 3.11” ×1.02”)
- Large Display Size 50 mm × 50 mm (1.97” ×1.97”)
- Weight 145g (without batteries)
- PC Interface: mini USB Port
- Meter Connectors USB cable for Data Transfer or Power (optional)
- Warranty 2 years
Quality & Warranty
All Point Of Care measuring devices offered by SwissPointOfCare comply with the strict European directives and are ISO and/or CE0123 certified. All devices provided by SwissPointOfCare are subject to stringent quality tests several times a year, incl. independent testing agencies in Europe, including Switzerland and Germany,
SwissPointOfCare is authorized dealer of ACON for Europe.
SwissPointOfCare stands for trust and reliability. On all of our products we provide the full factory warranty. You are entitled to a good product. If something is amiss, we will solve it for you.
ACON is a global operating American company with a world class US FDA registered manufacturing facility. It operates under global standards, such as US FDA regulations, GMP/QSR requirements, and ISO 13485 to ensure that all products are manufactured to the highest quality standards. ACON supplies 1000nds of hospitals, clinical laboratories, physician offices, blood banks, pharmacies, and home users worldwide.
Clinical Comparison Report
The comparison study results show that all of the results for clinical specimens of the Mission® Hb Hemoglobin Testing System are similar to the Hematology Analyzer from the Market Leader. The evaluation demonstrates that the Mission® Plus Hb Hemoglobin Testing System is substantially equivalent to the Market Leader Hematology Analyzer with good correlation (r>0.99n (r>0.99)) and linearity equation y=0.96ation (r>0.99n (r>0.99)) and and linearity equation y=0.9677x+0.3547
Comparative study with the most common Hematology Automated Analyzers, such as Sysmex, Horiba ABX, Abbott, Mindray was conducted with similar results. Available upon request.