NADAL® Hb/Hct Plus Hemoglobin Meter (excl. Microcuvettes)
The NADAL® Hb/Hct Plus is the most easy-to-use and fastest Hemoglobin meter with Lab-quality accuracy and precision for Hemoglobin (Hb) and Hematocrit (Hct) testing!
Get reliable results from a small drop of blood in less than 3 seconds. Used by blood banks, ambulances, clinics, laboratories and health professionals.
✅ Highly accurate Hemoglobin (Hb) and Hematocrit (Hct) testing
✅ fast results < 3 sec
✅ needs only 15 μl blood
✅ easy to use cuvettes, with long shelf life
✅ unit of measure: g/dL, g/L, mmol/L.
✅ used by blood banks, ambulances, clinics, laboratories and health professionals worldwide
Important: Microcuvettes are needed and are sold separately.
Important: The NADAL® Hb/Hct Plus Hemoglobin Meter is meant for professional use.
The NADAL® Hb/Hct Plus Hemoglobin Meter (excl. Microcuvettes) includes
Everything you need for measuring Hemoglobin with this highly accurate and easy to use Hb testing system.
✅ NADAL® Hb/Hct Plus Hemoglobin Meter
✅ 4x AAA batteries
✅ Small, practical and weighs only 215gr
✅ User Manual
Why is NADAL® Hb the best choice?
The most affordable Hemoglobin meter with Lab-quality accuracy and precision for Hb and Hct testing. The testing system provides results in less than 3 seconds and requires only a single drop of whole blood
Fast and simple:
- Clear operating instructions on colour display screen
- Blood sample collection via fingerstick possible
- Only 15 μl blood required
- Evaluation within 3 seconds
- Results in just 4 steps
- Pipetting into cuvettes possible
- Data export via USB
- Battery operated, allowing flexible implementation
- Small, practical and weighs only 215 g
- Microcuvette shelf life of up to 24 months
- No need for costly laboratory blood tests
- Laboratory quality without the waiting times: R2 = 0.9875
- Quick data transfer via Mini USB port
NADAL® Setup and Testing protocol:
Before your first use of the meter we recommend that you read the user manual for detailed instructions on blood sample collection and usage of the meter. Also watch our instructional videos on YouTube and on our website to optimize your testing results.
Download our Quickstart Guide, which explains step-by-step how to do a test.
Before you start make sure you have the following:
- NADAL® Hb/Hct Meter*
- Lancing device and lancet
- Hb/Hct NADAL® Cuvette & code chip
- Capillary transfer tube 15µl
- Alcohol wipe
- Protective Gloves
- The NADAL® Hb/Hct Meter is only for use by medical professionals.
- You must follow the testing protocol at all times to ensure correct results.
Staff and User training: If you need further help, you can contact us and we gladly walk you through. We offer full documentation, including manuals, quickstart guide, video’s etc. Complementary user training and support is available in 5 languages (UK, DE, FR, ES; NL).
Specifications and Features:
The NADAL® Hb/Hct Hemoglobin Testing System is intended for the quantitative determination of hemoglobin (Hb) and calculated hematocrit (Hct) in capillary and venous human whole blood. The easy to use portable meter analyzes the intensity and color of light reflected from the reagent area of a microcuvette, ensuring quick and accurate results.
The NADAL® Hb/Hct meter provides results in less than 3 seconds and requires only a single drop of whole blood. The meter can store up to 1,000 results and records can be transferred to a computer for further analysis using the USB port.
The highly accurate NADAL® Hb/Hct meter offers affordable Hb and Hct testing:
- Only needs 15 μL blood droplet
- Fast time to results <3 seconds
- Units of Measure g/dL, g/L, mmol/L
- Hb Measurement Range 0.5-27 g/dL, 5-27 g/L, 0.31-16.76 mmol/L
- Hct Range 13-75%
- Capillary and Venous whole blood
- Automatic Calibration with ID Chip
- Microcuvette Shelf Life: 24 months
- Reflectance Photometer (Wavelengths 530 nm & 850nm)
- Detection Principle Methemoglobin
- Clinical Specificity: Y=0.9402X+1.9579, R2=0.9945;
- Clinical Sensitivity: Y=1.0215X+0.1828, R2=0.9875
- Operating Conditions 15 – 35 ºC (59-95 °F); ≤75％ RH
- Meter Storage Conditions 0-50 °C (32-122 °F); ≤75% RH
- Strip Storage Conditions 15-35 °C (59-95 °F); ≤75% RH
- Power Source 4 AAA batteries (1.5V) or AC Adapter (Mini USB, 5V dc, 50 mA)
- Battery Life 360 hours or 2,700 tests
- Memory 1,000 tests with date/time and ID number
- Automatic Shut Off 8 minutes after last use
- Meter Size 107 mm × 161 mm × 39 mm (4.21” × 6.34” ×1.54”)
- Weight 215g (without batteries) +/- 3g extra
- PC Interface: mini USB Port
- Meter Connectors USB cable for Data Transfer or Power (optional)
- Warranty 2 years
Quality & Warranty
All Point Of Care measuring devices offered by SwissPointOfCare comply with the strict European directives and are ISO and/or CE0123 certified. All devices provided by SwissPointOfCare are subject to stringent quality tests several times a year, incl. independent testing agencies in Europe, including Switzerland and Germany,
SwissPointOfCare stands for trust and reliability. On all of our products we provide the full factory warranty. You are entitled to a good product. If something is amiss, we will solve it for you.
Clinical Comparison Report
The NADAL® Hb/Hct plus Analyser demonstrates good correlation with the Sysmex KX21, with a correlation coefficient of 0.9333.
As the results show, all tested samples were almost consistent with the expected haemoglobin concentration. The clinical sensitivity of the NADAL® Hb/Hct plus Analyser is 95%. The correlation coefficient (R2) is 0.9875.
As the results show, all tested samples were almost consistent with the expected haemoglobin concentration. The clinical specificity of the NADAL® Hb/Hct plus Analysers is >99.99 %. The correlation coefficient (R2) is 0.9945.