NADAL® Hb/Hct Plus Hemoglobin Microcuvettes (x200)
The NADAL® Hb/Hct Plus is the most affordable Hemoglobin meter with Lab-quality accuracy and precision for Hemoglobin (Hb) and Hematocrit (Hct) testing!
Get reliable results from a small drop of blood in less than 3 seconds. Used by blood banks, ambulances, clinics, laboratories and health professionals.
✅ 200x Hb/Hct+ Microcuvettes for use in NADAL® Hb/Hct+ Hemoglobin Meter
✅ Highly accurate Hemoglobin (Hb) and Hematocrit (Hct) testing
✅ fast results <3 sec
✅ needs only 15 μl blood
✅ easy to use cuvettes, with long shelf-life
✅ unit of measure: g/dL, g/L, mmol/L.
✅ Hb Measurement Range 0.5-27 g/dL, 5-27 g/L, 0.31-16.76 mmol/L
✅ Hct Range 13-75%
Important: The NADAL® Hb/Hct Plus Hemoglobin Meter is meant for professional use.
Specifications and Features:
Each pack contains 200 Hb/Hct Microcuvettes and 1 Code Chip.
- CE certified for European use by professionals
- Quick Reaction time: Results in <3 seconds
Note: These microcuvettes are exclusively for use with NADAL® Hb/Hct Plus Hemoglobin Meter
Why is NADAL® Hb the best choice?
The most affordable Hemoglobin meter with Lab-quality accuracy and precision for Hb and Hct testing. The testing system provides results in less than 3 seconds and requires only a single drop of whole blood.
Fast and simple:
- Clear operating instructions on colour display screen
- Blood sample collection via fingerstick possible
- Only 15 μl blood required
- Evaluation within 3 seconds
- Results in just 4 steps
- Pipetting into cuvettes possible
- Data export via USB
- Battery operated, allowing flexible implementation
- Small, practical and weighs only 215 g
- Microcuvette shelf life of up to 24 months
- No need for costly laboratory blood tests
- Laboratory quality without the waiting times: R2 = 0.9875
- Quick data transfer via Mini USB port
Instructions for use:
Before your first use of the meter we recommend that you read the user manual for detailed instructions on blood sample collection and usage of the meter. Also watch our instructional videos on YouTube and on our website to optimize your testing results. Download our Quickstart Guide, which explains step-by-step how to do a test.
- You must follow the testing protocol at all times to ensure correct results.
Staff and User training: If you need further help, you can contact us and we gladly walk you through. We offer full documentation, including manuals, quickstart guide, video’s etc. Complementary user training and support is available in 5 languages (UK, DE, FR, ES; NL).
The Hb Hemoglobin Microcuvettes (Whole Blood) are firm plastic strips onto which a multilayer dry reagent is affixed and are intended to be read on the NADAL® Hb/Hct Hemoglobin Meter. The microcuvettes function by lysing erythrocytes and converting the released hemoglobin into methemoglobin. This test is for the quantitative determination of hemoglobin (Hb) and calculated hematocrit (Hct) in capillary and venous whole blood. The microcuvettes are for professional use only.