On Call® Glucose Teststrips for Chosen or GK Dual (x50)
Fast and reliable results to test blood with very high (70%) and very low (20%) hematocrit levels including neonatal and anemic blood.
The most affordable glucose meter with extra wide HCT range:
✅ Highly accurate blood glucose monitoring
✅ Just 5 seconds and only 0.8 µL blood sample
✅ Wide HCT range of 20-70%
✅ Easy to use
✅ Accurate results that comply with ISO15197 2015
Enhanced Accuracy with Hematocrit Auto-correction Technology
- Advanced HCT auto-correction technology, which allows it to be able to test blood with very high (70%) and very low (20%) hematocrit levels including neonatal blood* and anemic blood*.
- GOD enzyme technology with no interference from Icodextrin, Maltose, or Galactose
- Only 0.8 µL sample
- HCT range of 20-70%
- Measurement Range 10 – 600 mg/dL (0.6 – 33.3 mmol/L)
- Test strip shelf life up to 24 months*; Open canister shelf life of 6 months.
- Code chip for auto calibration
- Extensive clinical studies prove the accuracy of On Call® Chosen Blood Glucose Monitoring System with fresh capillary blood and neonatal blood.
We guarantee a minimum shelf life on all teststrips of 6 months
Why the SwissPointOfCare On Call Chosen is a good choice.
The On Call® Chosen uses the latest technology and GOD Enzyme, which is more safe and zero interference from maltose, galactose and Xylose.
Note: The GDH-PQQ enzyme used by some glucose meters is not glucose-specific and reacts with other sugars such as maltose, galactose and xylose, which can lead to possible falsely elevated blood glucose levels.
Instructions for use:
See your User’s Manual for complete instructions. Watch our instructional videos on YouTube and on our website to optimize your testing results,
Preparation: Before you start make sure you have the following:
- On Call Chosen Glucose Meter or the GK Dual Meter
- Lancing Pen and lancets
- On Call Chosen Glucose Teststrip
Doing a test:
- Make sure the code chip is inserted in the meter.
- Turn on the meter by inserting a test strip. Wait for the blood symbol to blink
- Apply a blood sample and obtain results in just 5 seconds
If you need further help, you can contact us and we gladly walk you through. We offer full documentation, including manuals, quickstart guide, video’s etc. Complementary user training and support in 5 languages (UK, DE, FR, ES; NL).
The On Call® Chosen Test Strips are thin strips. The strips have a chemical reagent system. They are for work with the On Call® Chosen Blood Glucose Meter and On Call® GK Dual Blood Glucose & Ketone Meter to measure the glucose concentration in whole blood. Blood is applied to the end tip of the test strip. Then the blood is automatically absorbed into the reaction cell. This is where the reaction takes place. A transient electrical current is formed during the reaction. The blood glucose concentration is calculated based on the electrical current detected by the meter. The result is shown on the meter display. The meters are calibrated to show plasma equivalent results.
On Call® Chosen Test Strips are used by people with diabetes at home and by healthcare professionals. They are used to measurement of glucose in capillary whole blood from the finger, forearm, and palm. The system is also used to monitor how well the diabetes control programs work.
Each test strip has reactive and non-reactive chemicals. These chemicals are: Glucose Oxidase < 25 IU, Mediator < 300 μg, Buffer, and Non-reactive Ingredient.
Each test strip vial has a drying agent.