On Call® Vivid Glucose Meter Starterpack (10 strips)
Fast and reliable results to test blood with very high (70%) and very
low (20%) hematocrit levels including neonatal and anemic blood.
The most affordable glucose meter with extra wide HCT range:
✅ Highly accurate blood glucose monitoring
✅ Just 5 seconds and only 0.8 µL blood sample
✅ Wide HCT range of 20-70%
✅ Easy to use
✅ Accurate results that comply with ISO15197 2015
Tip: If you have no need for extra wide HCT range, choose our On Call Extra. It is smaller and better priced.
The On Call® Vivid Blood Glucose Meter offers user friendly features for easier diabetes management at competitive prices.
Advanced and Convenient Testing
- GOD enzyme technology with no interference from Icodextrin, Maltose, or Galactose
- Tests both capillary and neonatal blood
- Permits re-dosing of blood sample within 3 seconds
- Strip and Lancet ejectors for easy disposal
Fast and Reliable Performance
- Simple 2 step operation
- Accurate results in 5 seconds with only 0.8 μL sample required
- Code chip allows for automatic calibration
- Long battery life – up to 3,000 tests
Smart Features for Better Diabetes Tracking
- 300 test memory with date and time
- Easy PC Download using a USB cable
- 7, 14, 30, 60, and 90 day averaging allows user to quickly access trends in blood glucose levels
- Meal markers included to monitor results before and after meals
- Hypo, hyper, and ketone warnings remind user to take necessary action
- 510(k) cleared, CLIA Waived, CE Marked
- Accurate results that comply with ISO15197 2015
The On Call Vivid Starterpack
The Starterpack contains everything you need for your first 10 tests.
✅ On Call Vivid Glucose Meter
✅ 10x On Call Vivid Teststrips
✅ 10x Lancets
✅ 1x Lancing Device
✅ 2x Batteries (CR 2032 3,0V)
✅ Carrying pouch
✅ User Manual
Why the Swiss Point Of Care On Call Vivid is a very good choice.
The On Call® Vivid gives fast and reliable results to test blood with very high (70%) and very low (20%) hematocrit levels including neonatal blood and anemic blood.
The On Call® Vivid uses GOD Enzyme, which is more safe and zero interference from maltose, galactose and xylose.
Note: The GDH-PQQ enzyme used by some glucose meters is not glucose-specific and reacts with other sugars such as maltose, galactose and xylose, which can lead to possible falsely elevated blood glucose levels.
Instructions for use:
See your User’s Manual for complete instructions. Watch our instructional videos on YouTube and on our website to optimize your testing results,
Preparation: Before you start make sure you have the following:
- On Call Vivid Glucose Meter
- Lancing Pen and lancets
- On Call Vivid Glucose Teststrip
Doing a test:
- Make sure the code chip is inserted in the meter.
- Turn on the meter by inserting a test strip. Wait for the blood symbol to blink
- Apply a blood sample and obtain results in just 5 seconds
If you need further help, you can contact us and we gladly walk you through. We offer full documentation, including manuals, quickstart guide, video’s etc. Complementary user training and support in 5 languages (UK, DE, FR, ES; NL).
Quality & Warranty
All Point Of Care measuring devices offered by SwissPointOfCare comply with the strict European directives and are ISO and/or CE0123 certified. All devices provided by SwissPointOfCare are subject to stringent quality tests several times a year, incl. independent testing agencies in Europe, including Switzerland and Germany,
SwissPointOfCare is authorized dealer of ACON for Europe.
SwissPointOfCare stands for trust and reliability. On all of our products we provide the full factory warranty. You are entitled to a good product. If something is amiss, we will solve it for you.
ACON is a global operating American company with a world class US FDA registered manufacturing facility. It operates under global standards, such as US FDA regulations, GMP/QSR requirements, and ISO 13485 to ensure that all products are manufactured to the highest quality standards. ACON supplies 1000nds of hospitals, clinical laboratories, physician offices, blood banks, pharmacies, and home users worldwide.