Organic Erythritol Premium Sweetener Go-Keto 1000gr
Natural Zero Calorie Sugar Alternative
Go-Keto Erythritol is the perfect natural sugar substitute, with zero calories and zero glycemic Index. Derived naturally from fruits and plants. Erythritol powder looks and tastes like sugar. It can be used like regular sugar in drinks, food, in cooking or baking. It has a satisfying sweet taste and is the perfect non-caloric sweetener!
The name Erythritol might sound chemical, but it is a fully natural sugar substitute. Erythritol is a polyol or sugar alcohol of natural origin, but there is no alcohol and no sugar. Erythritol can be found in various fruits, mushrooms and fermented foods as well as in wine or cheese.
Erythritol offers many advantages compared to sugar.
Erythritol is not metabolized in the human body and has zero calories and zero net carbs:
- Erythritol is formally a carbohydrate and listed as carb in the nutrition table. But it does not behave as such. Your body cannot metabolize it or use it for energy. It passes through your body, untouched, much like fibre.
- That is why you can deduct polyols from total carbs to get the “net carbs” or “effective carbs”.
The glycemic index (GI) of Erythritol is a 0 (zero) and of sugar is a 68!
- Erythritol does not raise blood sugar levels and does not cause insulin release in the body and is therefore suitable for those who have diabetes.
Erythritol is tooth friendly, because it inhibits the growth of bacteria in the mouth and thus the development of caries and tartar can be prevented.
Why Go-Keto Erythritol ?
✅ 100% premium Erythritol
✅ Healthy natural sweetener
✅ Zero Calorie, Zero Net carbs
✅ Zero Glycemic Index, Suitable for Diabetics,
✅ Tastes like sugar, no bitter aftertaste
✅ Perfect for baking, cooking and sweetening.
✅ Vegan, Gluten-free, Non-GMO
✅ Low Carb, Keto Friendly, Paleo
✅ Tooth friendly
Ingredients 100% Natural Erythritol
100 gram contains:
0kJ/ 0kcal Energy
0 g Fat
100 g Carbohydrate
0 of which sugars
100 g of which polyols
0 g Protein
0 g Salt
Use erythritol as a sweetener to foods and beverages the same way you use sugar. Erythritol powder looks and tastes like sugar. It can be used like regular sugar in your drinks, food, in cooking or baking.
The sweetness of Erythritol is about 70% compared to sugar. It tastes mild sweet with a slightly cooling taste. If you prefer things not so sweet, like we do, then replace 1 gram of sugar with 1 gram erythritol. And if you like it really sweet just use a bit more to achieve the same sweetness as sugar in your recipes.
Erythritol contains no allergens. Its vegan and GMO free!
High digestive tolerance – Studies have shown that erythritol is very easy on the digestion.
The warning that the excessive consumption of Erythritol may produce laxative effects, is from a EU Regulation for all food additives. Unlike other polyols, Erythritol is almost completely absorbed in the small intestine, thus potential side effects such as bloating or diarrhea are unlikely even if you have a very high consumption.
- The consumption of foods / beverages containing sugar instead of erythritol, causes the blood sugar level less after their consumption increases as the consumption of sugary foods / drinks.
- The consumption of foods / beverages containing sugar instead of erythritol, contributes to the maintenance of tooth mineralization.