Today, we’ve a new recipe for you; a delicious keto cake with mascarpone cream and raspberries that everyone will enjoy. No one notices that the lowcarb cake has hardly any carbohydrates. The cake has a lot of good fats, makes you satisfied for a long time, increases ketosis and is perfect for the ketogenic diet!
Ingredients for the base (20cm springform pan):
- 200g ground almonds
- 2 eggs
- 75g soft butter
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 20g erythritol
- 20g vanilla MCT collagen
- Preheat the oven to 175°C
- Whisk the eggs with the erythritol until the mixture is fluffy
- Melt the butter and add to the remaining ingredients and mix to a dough. A firm mass will be formed
- Cover the baking pan with backery paper
- Bake the base for approx. 20-30 minutes at 175°C top-lower heat.
- After 20 minutes, check with a wooden stick and bake for another 5 or even 10 minutes if needed.
- Stay close to the oven and regulate the temperature. The cake should not turn black
- Leave and let the cake cool down
- Cut off the top half and crumble in a bowl and set aside
Now we are going to make the mascarpone cream!
- 25g high-quality fish gelatine (fish collagen)
- 200g mascarpone (only mascarpone or only cream cheese also works)
- 300ml cream
- 2-3 tbsp erythritol or 10-20 flavour drops vanilla, cheesecake or whatever you like – try the mixture and add sweeteness to your liking
- 100-200g raspberries
- Prepare the gelatin according to the instructions on the package
- Mix the mascarpone, cream and sweetener
- Gradually add the cold mixture to the warm gelatine and mix everything together
- Cover the bottom half of the almond base with the raspberries
- Then pour the filling on top of it
- Crumble the remaining crumbled pastry on top
- Put the cake in the fridge for 3-5 hours until the filling is firm
- Loosen the cake from the baking pan by cutting along the edges with a hot and wet knife
- Remove the cake from the baking pan and remove the ring
Claudia / KetoLiebe