The On Call® Chosen Blood Glucose Monitoring System offers user friendly features for easier diabetes management at competitive prices. The smart and powerful data management is compatible with the On Call® Diabetes Management Software. Additionally, the On Call® Chosen is certified to be compliant with the new ISO 15197 2015.
Advanced and Convenient Testing
• GOD enzyme technology with no interference from Icodextrin, Maltose, or Galactose
• Tests both capillary and neonatal blood
• Permits re-dosing of blood sample within 3 seconds
• Strip and Lancet ejectors for easy disposal
• Individually foil wrapped test strips for added convenience
Fast and Reliable Performance
• Simple 2 step operation
• Accurate results in 5 seconds with only 0.8 μL sample required
• Code chip allows for automatic calibration
• Long battery life – up to 3,000 tests
Smart Features for Better Diabetes Tracking
• 300 test memory with date and time
• Easy PC Download using a USB cable
• 7, 14, 30, 60, and 90 day averaging allows user to quickly access trends in blood glucose levels
• Meal markers included to monitor results before and after meals
• Hypo, hyper, and ketone warnings remind user to take necessary action
510(k) cleared, CLIA Waived, CE Marked
20 – 70%
Operating Temp Range
5 – 45 ℃
Operating Humidity Range
10 – 90%
Glucose Test Range
0.6 – 33.3 mmol/L (10 – 600 mg/dL)
300 results with time and date
General, before meal and after meal 7, 14, 30, 60, 90-day average
These lancets (26G) specially designed for the ACON On Call Lancing Device are sold per 100.
These lancets are also suitable for the lancing devices supplied with the Betachek G5 meter, the Multicheck meters.
With these lancets you can take safely and easily determine your blood glucose levels wherever you are.
The On Call lancets have a thickness of 26G, so you always have the exact amount of blood to add to your On Call Extra test strips for your On Call Extra Glucose Meter.
These lancets are specifically designed so that the prick is almost painless. If you use the On Call Extra lancing device, you can also use the AST cap supplied with the pen, to prick in other places than your fingertip.