Swiss Point of Care, Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
Do you want to be part of an enthusiastic and international team that helps people become more healthy? We are a fast growing company with a focus on medical devices and diagnostics and food & dietary supplements that targets both the business market and consumers.
To achieve our goal of 1 million 5-star reviews we are looking for a Sales Manager EMEA to join our team in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.
In this exciting role you will work with the B2B Sales Manager to develop and manage European B2B customers of our Go Keto line of food supplements and new to be launched dietary supplements. You should be familiar with the Ketogenic and Low Carb diets, passionate about a healthy lifestyle and eager to help us become the number one brand in Europe for Ketogenic Food and Dietary supplements.
What you will be doing:
- Care for our existing clients and increase current B2B sales.
- Building a network of new clients and develop key commercial long-term relationships.
- Use your knowledge and knowledge of the market to help develop new products.
- Defining and developing growth opportunities and strategies in your region.
- Travel to clients and participate in fairs and other promotional events.
- Strong customer focus orientation: Constant monitoring of and communication to customers regarding their orders status, shipment planning, documentation and scheduling.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience working with international/multi-cultural brands as well as market adaptations.
- Experience with business development in the European Union area.
- Excellent communication skills/written skills with fluent in English and also French or Spanish or Italian. Speaking Dutch is a plus.
- Relevant studies.
- Motivation to build up a career in sales.
- Willingness to travel within the European Union area.
- An understanding of Ketogenic /Low Carb diets or eager to learn more about this.
- Comfortable with presenting and explaining your ideas.
- A positive mind set and a social team player with a solution oriented “can do” attitude.
- Experience working in a flexible and moving start-up/scale-up environment with multiple stakeholders. This means you need to be open-minded, collaborative, and flexible to change.
What We Offer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and cultural differences.
We are a scale-up, with the possibility and challenges that comes with that. It means that things can change quickly, and we believe that you enjoy that type of environment. You will join a growing and fun team where you are expected to participate to build an awesome brand. Our focus is currently on Europe, but our ambitions don’t stop there. Be part of creating something new and exciting together with a fun group of teammates. The pace is fast, and it is never boring!
Good salary with a bonus scheme, a laptop and a phone.
We like to keep our organization as flat as possible to stay flexible so we can grow, invent, change and adapt to our customers and the reality around us. This flat hierarchy means that your contributions have a direct impact.
We work from a modern office building that has is easy to reach with public transport, has ample parking and all the facilities you could wish for, including an awesome restaurant where you will always find something for you like for lunch.
This is a full time position (32 – 40 hours p.w.), with a probation period of one month and an initial one year contract. We like you to start as soon as possible.
Our recruitment process
You apply by submitting your CV and motivation letter written in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will let all candidates who send in a complete CV and cover letter know within 2 working days whether they will go through to the first selection round. This consists of a 10-minute interview via Teams to discuss your CV and motivation letter. If we think that there is a click, you will be invited for a second interview within two weeks with the team leader of the team where you will be working with. If we feel there is a match, you will be invited for a final interview with our CEO. An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so do not hesitate to submit your application if you´re interested. If you don’t hear back from us, give us a nudge or a call.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to Michael Warner, email@example.com or call us at +31 (0)85 1303 684.
To learn more about us, check out our website on swisspointofcare.com/career and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.